What’s your favorite anime soundtrack?

Hey, what’s up guys~! Back again, asking questions and giving music recommendations​:musical_note::notes: :3
If you haven’t checked out my other Topic “What game has the best soundtrack?” Feel free to check it out!

Ironically, the image I used for this topic only 1 character has an anime (Vinland saga)
Anyways, I’m opening up this topic to explore the various anime soundtracks and to see which ones are the best!(っ^▿^)
As before, in my previous topic, I will put my thoughts and recommendations in the replies below.
Edit~!
I should probably change the title of the topic into “What’s your favorite anime soundtrack”

I’m actually not saying there is a “Best” soundtrack (¬‿¬); buttttt~~ there are definitely good songs and bad songs.
Ohhh! I just realized that I said that Berserk does not have an anime (ㆆ_ㆆ). It has an anime, I just tend to forget due to Berserk (2016)… But on the bright side Berserk (2016) has a kickass ost!

Everything Berserk has a good soundtrack. It’s almost like its heresy to provide anything less than quality. Let’s not forget the iconic Gut’s theme from the 1997 Berserk Anime

The composers Susumu Hirasawa and Shiro Saigaisu do a fucking amazing job at portraying Berserk.
Though, the op and the ed are extravagantly ingrained into the Berserk community as-well
“Put your grasses on, nothing will be wong~”

Read Berserk, even though Miura-san is dead, Berserk continues. And for all of you wondering, there are sex scenes in Berserk. So, read! you filthy dogs, and ponder endlessly why you continue to evade death and continue to live. Struggle! Fight fate and tempt death! For your destiny is what you live and die for!
R.I.P. Kentaro Miura (1966-2021).

Another Anime with a fantastic soundtrack is Cowboy Bebop

It’s got a fast pace jazz style soundtrack that will surely put you into the shoes of Spike Spiegel.
Cowboy Bebop is a cult classic of anime nerds and whatever else, for a good reason! The story is good, and more importantly to us, dear reader, is the fantastic soundtrack!

I can’t just recommend a single song, so fuck it~! 凸(¬‿¬)凸 I’ll put the whole album since it’s all good! Give the anime a watch, it won’t disappoint!