Question about AI-based content

Hello@all

i was looking around to find a place with a user-friendly community. and at least i found this one here.

question is, is it allowed on here to make an off-topic thread to simply just share prompts used in stable diffusion?

i know that this forum is mostly game-based, but one like me who is only sharing prompts for stable diffusion, has a very hard life to find a place to stay since civitai is nuking any place, any forum and any website that has prompters. all my other places where i shared my work got completely nuked after a few days, even after just sharing legal sfw-content.
i don’t know any mod in here that i could ask and therefor i opened this thread to directly ask.
if you are curious about my work, click this link and you’ll see my old stuff on civitai.

any help, any answer is very welcome. thanks

1 Like

Here be the reasons something would get flagged on this forum!!

It’s Off-Topic

This post is not relevant to the current discussion as defined by the title and first post, and should probably be moved elsewhere.

It’s Inappropriate

This post contains content that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, to be hateful conduct or a violation of our community guidelines.

It’s Spam

This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.

Otherwise I would say it would be all good to post here under one thread! :grin:
but that’s me… I be no @Mod :expressionless::pensive: so if they find issue I wouldn’t know? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

thanks for the reply. let’s wait what the rest of your team has to say.