Making a new Hentai ENF game

Hi there,

I am aiming to make a game where the main female protagonist is forced to do tasks at either the day or night. But I am going to be down to earth and honest with you, I’m not an artist, nor illustrator, I’m not a nerdy programmer. I know some basics with RPG Maker MV and also (I’m a local-district famous (not really famous, I wish) author). I will be using AI to help create the vision of imagery of that I am striving for, so a lot of the erotic/graphic imagery you see in this game will be AI supported and I will do some touch ups.

So, here’s Bryn, a pretty redhead with adorable green eyes (See picture attached, the one in school uniform ;]). She’s in her final semester of high school so she’s 18, it’s almost summertime. She’s outgoing and friendly to those all around her, she’s pretty and has her hobbies. Bryn has a boyfriend for the better half of a year now, who sadly is leaving the city for a while with his family, tragically his phone is stolen in the process where Bryn is taking a selfie in her sexy red underwear.

The phone in the wrong hands mean that Bryn has some very compromising photos and videos on it, with the special touch of this magic called blackmail. This unravels to become troublesome for Bryn, having to do specific things around the city at night, and during the day. Running around at night in the nude and avoiding lecherous men. How will she survive the foreseeable future.

Only time will tell.

I have made 12 tasks, with 4 that need polishing off. I have a total of 30 planned with over the majority of them graphics ready, just need programming and implementing into the game world. I need to do some work to the overall game world, polish off some tasks etc.

So, yeah. I’m interested to see if there is a market for this sort of game and to know if people are up for supporting a game like this. The more I know, the more of a priority I’ll work on it for.

Big thank you for reading all of that. This is a public post and I will set updates to Patreon only posts in the future, I will look at releasing the game and versions of the game through Patreon or itch.

Please support me and show interest through Patreon,

https://brynsadventure.itch.io/bryns-adventure-game

I have not uploaded anything yet, but a comment to know if this is of interest wouldn’t go a miss :).

Thank you,

• B