Looking for a Samurai/Ninja Side Scroller

Wondering if anyone might know what game I am describing. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it.

Several years ago I found a video of a game that showed a female protagonist, side scroller, seemed to be feudal Japanese setting. The woman was either meant to be a samurai or a ninja I’m not sure which, she was wearing white. In the video, there was a non consensual H scene when the player was defeated, and then the main character was seen hanging alongside other women on the game over screen. I know I found this game back then, but I did not download it, and I now can’t find it. I can’t find that video I saw, I do not remember the name.

After looking around on multiple sites I can confidently say that it is NOT Mikiri - Sprint Chronicles or Shinobi Girl. I’m currently checking out a game called Ninja girl, but the art doesn’t seem to be the same, and I could have sworn the title wasn’t something so simple.

Any replies and suggestions are greatly appreciated, thank you!