Hello everyone, I’m the creator of Japitown, and I’d love to share my game with your community. Here are the full details:
Game: Japitown
ver: 0.1.9.1
Story
You return to your childhood city to settle into the home of Mónica, your father’s ex-wife. Her twin daughters, Violet and Jasmine, also live there. After years of absence, the dynamic between you all has changed. Now, it’s in your hands to rebuild your relationship with the girls, influence their personalities, and begin to rediscover all the secrets, tensions, and surprises that await in Japitown.
Tags: Adult, Adventure, Anime, Cartoon, Comedy, Eroge, Indie, Romance, Storygame, Visual Novel
Install
Windows: The game doesn’t require installation. Simply extract the downloaded folder and run the .exe file.
Android: To install, open the downloaded file and make sure to grant the required permissions (allow apps from unknown sources)**
I attempted to include the download links, but my new user status limits me to a maximum of two. All the links are available on my itch io page, and I can provide them through another channel if necessary
Link to the game: Japitown by AhhGames
Link to Patreon: Japitown — Adventure NSFW game | Patreon
I apologize if I provided or formatted any of this information incorrectly; please let me know if there are any issues.
Thanks in advance for the space, and I hope Japitown can become a part of your community!