Guide to post a game related bug/error

How to you boss fight in andriod

Vitamin Plus [Finished] - Version: 1.7 Final version

RGSS202E.dll could not be found

this is what i get when i start the game

I found a serious bug in game click on Penny in club bounces to house saying Val isn’t available. Also some of the English shows up in Spanish.

This is about the game Reverse Psychology

Game: reconstruction of zanda
during the beginning of the game everything goes well after a couple of scenes a bug occurs after you leave the room where you go to sleep “basically as soon as you leave the writings appear announcing the arrival of other people and usually after they end the writing the screen goes black for two seconds but it doesn’t do it for me the writing appears and then that’s it it doesn’t make me move or anything” how can I solve this bug I’m waiting for an answer.

Dawa say Dawa say na ho ho ye to to me and I I photo photo send me send me your number your number send me send me and send me I will send will send me it to

Hello, I have problems regarding after the return of the mc back to 18. More exactly after dracoship story. When we return to the world, 18 greets us, and we tell her that we care about our children nonetheless. The problem is that from here the game stops and says that the next character shown is someone labelled as PS1 in the files, yet its not defined, and therefore the game just stops for me.

Anyone who knows how to fix it? Im not strong in coding, so trying to find where I could’ve defined the correct character to PS1 isn’t possible for me.

Game: “The Last Romantic” When you save your progress and reload, the screen does a funny zoom-in, zoom-out movement and the mouse clickable items do not zoom so they appear to slide in and out of their correct position on the screen. This makes the game unplayable. Please fix this bug.