Flat chested adults

Anyone able to suggest any decent games with multiple small or flat chested adult women, not teens, older, 20s-30s or older??

I have a serious fetish for women that age with no little to no boobs but it seems kind of like I might be the only one going by all of the games I’ve seen lol.

1 Like

Hello!
There’s my game, Kalyskah. She’s a flat-chested vampire!

She’s good lookin, I should have added more to my request though, I generally dislike female protagonist stories for one of two reasons: A) there is more than male involved in sex scenes, or B) the focus is on lesbian content. B does nothing for me, A pulls me out of the game entirely, and I regret even playing it.

I didn’t understand well. So you mean that you dislike when the female protagonist has more than one character that they can romance with?

Kalyskah is also not fully focused on Lesbian content in the sense that every sex scene us up to the player to choose on whether will or will not participate in it. So the player can have a fully lesbian run, a fully straight run, or a bissexual run on the game.

Yes, more than one male character specifically. I explicitly avoid ntr, though often possible in real life, having the woman have two male partners is a step too far and definitely double penetration as well because it’s in the realm of explicitly and only sexual, usually, though I have seen one occasion where DP was romantic but writers rarely take that position when it comes to two men with a woman.