Deluded (Unreal Engine RPG Survival)

Hello! We are SRT and we are creating a game called “Deluded”.
It’s a mix of storytelling, survival, RPG, and adult genres. Our game is inspired by adult Skyrim/Fallout mods.

DELUDED GAME LINK
TRAILER

Planned tags

BDSM, Blackmail, Bukkake, DILF, Female domination, Footjob, Graphic violence, Group sex, Handjob, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Male domination, Management, MILF, Mind control, Monster, Multiple endings, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Religion, Sexual harassment, Slave, Sleep sex, Spanking, Transformation

Patreon
Discord
itch.io
Boosty
Subscribestar
Twitter
Instagram
Reddit

Spoiler

Alisa tries to solve the mysteries about her missing sister. At one moment Alisa will lose everything and start living her life at the bottom of her social and financial position, forgotten by everyone.
There’ll be multiple ways to bring her previous lifestyle back. But by the time she might not want to…

Spoiler
  • Time system, Day/night, weather cycles, and even seasons

• Vastly populated open-world map, covered by cities, lakes, mountains, rivers, and forests. All of them contain many activities… and hidden secrets

• Lust system: Alisa will start as a shy and innocent girl, but you decide the way she develops. Will she remain pure or succumb to her lust, engaging in prostitution or adult videos?

• A dramatic storyline with mystical and horror elements

• Unique NPCs with unique personalities, quests, and reactions to your actions.​

• QTE sex system that gives immersive control over stages and orgasm

• A large list of fetish-specific poses can be unlocked the more Alisa interacts with each one.​

• Clothing system​

• Alisa can wear multiple layers of clothing, NPC’s will react accordingly

• Survival System ​

• Alisa starts with a normal life with her family, all her needs met. However, things are about to change. Without her family to support her, how will she eat, where will she sleep? Will Alisa be able to survive in this cruel new world?​

• Dynamic character customization​

• Alisa will be able to change her appearance. Sexual encounters, food, weather, sports, cosmetics, and more can affect her appearance.​

• Unreal Engine provides exceptional quality of characters and environment

Roadmap

1 Like

Will be happy to answer your questions and feedback :blush:

I’m not always on my PC, especially when I’m out of country, so hoping for an Android version in the future if it’s easy to make.

Looks and sounds pretty interesting.

Wish you all the best.

With weather conditions like rain/snow, could the clothes get damp/wet/see-through and that have an effect on people interactions?

Edit:
I suppose this covers part of my question?

@Tarzii

no, unfortunately, it’s not possible to make :sweat_smile:

yes, we’ve already built the effects system for that. different NPCs will also react differently. they already do react on her naked, if you interact. but it’ll look much better when we implement the monologue system (0.7) :blush:

1 Like