About the exclusive "Founder" badge for first 5000 users

Idk man I registered on March 17 and still haven’t received it.

1 Like

Please view the message from the mods.

Currently the staff is somewhat shorthanded, so it’s taking a bit longer than earlier updates.
But rest assured, they will get to all of you. :+1:t2:

1 Like

The last badge of the founder badges has been awarded. We had 5100 members at the time of awarding final badges. We did not want to exclude the last 100 members so we awarded all 5100 members in total. This is the last time the founder badge is being awarded. I will keep the thread open for problems and solutions regarding the badge. No new member will ever be awarded.

6 Likes

Can I still get it? The Founder Batch

Damn… I’m literally too late… I’m on here pretty often for the last 2 years… just nvr registered… only just saw the badge reward message today… kinda hope there will be another exclusive badge in the future. Well done to the ppl that got it!

1 Like

Hello there! Are you sure about that you won’t get that badge? There written it will be given for the first 5000 users, and here still have ~600 registered users only, isn’t so? But yeah, I registered like a month ago and still did not got my Founder badge. I hope I am right and we both will be able to get it :smiley:

We have around 13k users right now.
Source: About - Lewdzone Forum