About the exclusive "Founder" badge for first 5000 users

As you know, the first 5000 registered users will get a limited “Founder” badge. You can go to the Badge page and equip it as your title.
Once the first 5000 users are awarded, the chance of getting the Founder badge is gone forever.

I’ve just registered. Am I eligible for the badge?
You are eligible for the badge if you are one of the first 5000 members. You can easily check how many users there are from here. Under the Site Statistics section, check the Sign Ups row and All Time column.

Why have I not been awarded the badge yet?
It is a manual process. An admin has to award the badge to people sometimes. So it may take some time to be awarded. Be patient. It usually takes a day or less but sometime it takes more than few days. The award doesn’t grant you any extra benefit yet so relax.

Do I have to post on the forum or do some specific tasks to be awarded?
No. just registration is enough.

Can your badge not be awarded by mistake?
That is impossible. Every-time we award in bulk, all the emails of all users are used. So we can not miss your account. We do not just pick the new accounts in the batch so all accounts. Just be patient.

How do I equip the badge as title?
You can go to your profile and click on the “Badges” tab and click on the Founder badge. To make it simple, this link will take you directly to the Founder badge.

Now, From the right side, click on the pen button as shown in the image.

Then select the badge and save the settings. The Founder badge should show below/right side of your name in forum discussions.

UPDATE: We have added a design on the founder badge.

22 Likes

i am not seeing the pen button and it says 350 granted so that means its still not 5000 right … what should i do?

3 Likes

You posted 11 hours ago so you just missed yesterday’s batch. You will get it with next batch.

3 Likes

don’t know what to do to get it, my account is a few days old, got the “Autobiographer”-Badge today, usually i’m not writing much, just lookin to explore nice games :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Only requirement is to sign up during the Event which will end once 5000 people have signed up.
Last I heard that 496 users people have singed up, so you should be good.

The Admin/mods award the badge manually in batches
So, you just have to wait for it to be registered to your account as they reach your batch.

5 Likes

557 users have been awarded Founder badge.

2 Likes

do you have to post to earn it?

2 Likes

I join a day or 2 ago no badge oof

2 Likes

no need to post.
Simply sign up/ create an account.

2 Likes

The more people start signing up… the longer the task it becomes for the small staff to manually award the badge.

Just be patient… it’ll happen in due process. :+1:

3 Likes

Is it still obtainable

2 Likes

The current count is at 705 users so, yes, there are still a lot of spots open.

2 Likes

Man, never even seen the message on the website :skull:
Hopefully there’s still some spots left

2 Likes

It is filling up fast.
You can check current count 1011 at the User Page:
https://forum.lewdzone.com/u?order=likes_received&period=all

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying and pointing out the tally counter.

2 Likes

hope got it soon, even though i only use it for browsing some “goods” :blush: :smirk:
i see it’s still 1184 new users signed up as per january 1st

3 Likes

I want that Badge to decorate my Profile.

2 Likes

2074 users have been awarded the Founder badge.

3 Likes

Finally got mine.
Yay-Oversimplified

3 Likes