• We have plan to use one login system in both forum and site seamlessly. But for now, Forum login is separate. Do not confuse forum ID with the account that you will get by being a Patreon.

In Progress An improved games List Page

GrammerCop

Lost Undead
corruptor789 at discord had what I think was a great idea, although I think it could be enhanced a little bit. A games listing page that allows you to sort how you want, instead of by date updated, such as # of views, and include filters such as genre.

corruptor789

Lost Undead
Thanks for the credit/shoutout, Grammer!

I'll post here what I posted in the Discord as well!

"I suggest that when you first go onto the site when you scroll down a bit by the "Popular Adult Games" section, that you can actually click on that tab and it takes you to a page from highest to lowest most popular games on the site! You can already see it kinda implemented as a little sidebar feature when you click on any game, (it's on the right-hand side of the screen with the top 10 most popular games.) however, I feel like this would be a really popular feature/page to add to the site! Maybe even add a drop-down to every genre to sort them as well either by "Newest" or "Most Popular" Not sure if this is a hard thing to implement. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw this out somewhere as a suggestion to get someone's brain turning to see if it's possible.

My main reason for this is because every single time I enter the site, the top games are almost ALWAYS "MILFY City, My Cute Roommate, Man of the House, etc.." and I'm always interested to see what is after those main 6 top games!"

Reptile

Lost Undead
We were building it then The idea of making a new theme came in mind. you can test the broken version here https://lewdzone.com/archive/
We have started the new theme's work. so it will be available in a month or so.
The Archive is exactly what I would want for this site. I usually only play renpy/unity/unreal engine games because they just look better. So if I was able to sort that way in the near future, that would be amazing.